Friday, June 15, 2007

Civil Duty: Return of the Living Travesty

I tried to get back to my roots last night and watch a straight-to-video flick. I used to bathe in the glorious waters of straight-to-video movies when I was in high school. Full Moon, Republic Pictures, Trimark, those were the good old days. So, when I saw there was another Return of the Living Dead film I hadn’t seen yet I thought I’d check it out. Enter Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis. It had a sexy cover with a couple Cenobyte looking hyper-zombies on it. This HAS to kick ass!

Unfortunately, it was one of the worst pieces of trash I have ever laid eyes upon. Fucking awful. The two hyper-zombies…ON THE COVER appear in the film for 2 minutes in the end and die immediately, killing no one.

It took over an hour for any group of zombies to make it on camera. Also, apparently you can kill zombies now by popping a couple 9mm casings in their chests. Seriously?!

Avoid…at all costs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home